Monday, August 9, 2021

BAKERY NEWS---AND YES, WE'RE BACK, AND BAKING SINFUL GOODNESS!



 HEY HEY EVERYONE! 

Sunshine has been back in business and ecstatic to be whipping up delicious batter and buttercream again!  I am still doing basic services as I carefully work my way back to full service items; but we are certainly rocking and rolling and hopefully will be back to full service soon--fingers crossed!


NEW WEBSITE

A new website is currently being created, and will be completed with the next two weeks.  Until then, I will re-add items, pricing, and guidelines here on the blog until the transition is complete.  I'm super excited for the new website, as it will have many new features and abilities for me to offer to all of my amazing customers. The web address will be the same, it will just take you to the new site instead.  I will keep the blog, as I may turn it into an actual blog to keep in touch and bounce ideas off of my followers, talk about new trends, etc....!


EMAIL LIST

If you aren't currently on my mailing list to receive updates, PLEASE  sign up by sending an email to lasinfulcupcakecafe@yahoo.com  to be added.  If you'd like to receive text updates on specials, impromptu sales, or contests, please include your cell phone number with your email!  You don't want to miss the sweet stuff that's coming up this week or this month, and in the future!  

SALES / GIVEAWAYS / NEW MENU ITEMS / MONTHLY TASTE TESTER GROUP / SECRET SALE FOR MY DAY ONE CUSTOMERS!-- ALL OF THAT IS  COMING THIS MONTH!

Please watch your email this week for some goodies you don't want to miss!  Also, please follow LaSinful Cupcake Cafe on Instagram and Facebook : @lasinfulcupcakecafe


Sweetest wishes,

LaShonna




No comments:

Post a Comment