Wednesday, October 4, 2023

YEESS, WE.ARE.OFFICIALLY.BACK!!

I.AM.OVER.THE.MOON to finally announce that LaSinful Cupcake Cafe is officially open for business! So beyond excited to welcome back my loyal, long-time, AND patient customers with open arms and freshly baked goodies. 💕

It's been quite a journey, hasn't it? If you've been around, you may recall I faced some health challenges along the way, and it cannot go without saying that your patience and support have been nothing short of heartwarming❤️. I've sorely missed baking and creating those sinful treats that bring smiles to your sweettooths, but don't fret because "I'm back baaabbbyyy"!

The oven is preheated, my aprons, tools, and gloves are ready, and my passion for baking is stronger than ever (my notebook is overflowing)... My journey to reopening wasn't without its bumps, or several starts and stops; but I'm now armed with a good bill of health, and I'm ready to kick off the Fall and Hoilday season 🍂 🍁 🍃🧛🏽‍♀️☠️🎃🎄🎄🎄 .

THANK YOU for standing by me during this time. I'm already prepping cake and cupcake pans to take your orders, so please stay tuned for Cafe updates, as preparations are already underway for Halloween 👻 🧛🏽‍♀️.  I've been able to respond to all emails /inquiries,  and I'm on it! So let's start making up for lost time with the deliciousness I know you have been waiting for!

With much gratitude and buttercream hugs,

LaShonna |Owner
LaSinful Cupcake Cafe 🧁🍰🥐🍪


****PLEASE STAY TUNED AS WE TRANSITION TO A WEBSITE THAT WILL ALLOW YOU TO PLACE ORDERS. It will be seamless,  but will have a new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment