Wednesday, August 10, 2016

THE "BLUSHING" BRIDAL SHOWER...

It is ALWAYS an honor when someone asks you to make desserts for one of their most important milestones. I was over the moon excited to be able to bake for a bridal shower!! A coworker of mine threw a gorgeous bridal shower for her sister, and she called on me to bake for her. She was the perfect client because she came armed with photos and all:)  She wanted a blush pink color scheme with some gradient shades to match. I'm always smiling when I am given colors that I love:)....  

After some deliberating,  she decided on Pineapple Crush and White Chocolate Lemon for the cupcake flavors.  I was given free reign on decorating, so I figured it was the perfect opportunity for me to use my Russian piping tips to make some pretty flowers for the bride.  I think they turned out really nice :).... She sent me pics of the shower so that I could to add to my post. And I love getting pictures from customers events because I like to be able to display their happy moment, along with what I've baked. She told me that the cupcakes were a hit..sigh...with a big smile!  Enjoy the pics of the shower below....xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment